Assignment & Sample
- Select a biome from Mrs. Burnham's list, research using one book source and one website to find the following information:
- General description including where it's found on the globe, its physical features and countries where it's found.
- Climate including average temperature, average rainfall and a general description.
- General description of 3 plants found in the biome as well as how each has adapted to it's environment.
- General description of 3 animals found in the biome as well as how each has adapted to it's environment.
- Other interesting facts.
- Take notes and keep track of the book(s) and website(s) you get information from.
- Create a ThingLink project using the rubric Mrs. Burnham provides.
Signing up on ThingLink with your Google Account:
- Start by going to www.ThingLink.com/EDU, then select I’m a student.
- On the next screen choose Login with Google.
- There you’ll be prompted to type in your Google username and password. Sign in and click Accept
- Now your new student account has been created.
To join Mrs. Burnham's class once Mrs. Burnham gives you the Invite Code:
- Click on Accounts at the top of the screen and select the Groups icon.
- On the next screen you’ll see a chance to enter an Invite Code from a teacher.
- Simply enter the Invite Code YMCP86 into the box and click Join.
- Now you have been added to Mrs. Burnham's group!
Watch the following video to get started with your project!